How Christ Changed My Life!

When they brought the newborn babies to the mothers at feeding time and my arms were empty, I had a sense of calm that defied all logic! Just minutes earlier, my newborn son had been brought to me briefly to hold before being whisked off by ambulance to a big city hospital several hours away for a life-or-death surgery. During those feeding times without my son, I had lots of time to prayerfully contemplate this calmness. I realized that under the circumstances, I would have normally been climbing the walls, deeply distraught because I couldn’t be with my precious baby boy during this serious surgery and healing process. The feeling that was on my heart was, that Christ had given me: The Peace Which Passes All Understanding. I had heard about it before, but never quite understood it until then. This miracle of calmness at a distinct time I normally wouldn’t have been calm, left an impact on my life and my faith walk with Christ. Now, when others have traumatic life events, I pray for them to have The Peace Which Passes All Understanding throughout it. D.S.

Relate 2 the Bible Podcast